Wanted: Business Logo, Will Trade For Rare Hatching Eggs! Wa State

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I'm looking for someone to create a business logo for my business--because I was just asked again today (for the 10th time) if I had a business card. Of course not! I had to rip up a Wal-Mart receipt and scratch my name/number/website onto it. Sighs.

SOOOOO....I'm looking for someone to create me a logo for Rare Feathers Farm. I do not want anything too cheesy, too "creative" or too busy....I'm pretty picky actually....it would need to be a color logo that I can freely use on my website, business cards, etc.

I will trade you approx. $50 worth of eggs in exchange for the logo. I will let you know who is laying and give you a choice, or you can wait until your #1 choice is laying...which may be next spring. [​IMG]

THANKS!
    ~Heather~

Oh and the logo needs to include this stuff (with a photo of course)

Rare Feathers Farm
    Specializing in Rare Poultry Preservation & Development
    Okanogan, Washington
    www.rarefeathers.com

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
  2. WisconsinChick

WisconsinChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Well Im no pro but I would be willing to try to work something out for you for free. Just for the experience. What kind of things were you looking to include in it?

3. insiderart

insiderart Obviously Insane

Apr 30, 2009
    Arkansas
    Ooo a contest! You'll need to give us the specs. Kind of what you are looking for in a logo.

4. farmin'chick

farmin'chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2009
    Rocky Mount VA
    e-mailed you...
    [​IMG]

5. PlymouthRocker

PlymouthRocker Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2009
    Plymouth County MA
    I can change the photo to one that you have and select the colors in the stamped font to match the photo like I did
    here.

[​IMG]

6. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:That's very kind of you!!

Obviously, my business name Rare Feathers Farm and some sort of a photo. Nothing too busy---maybe a silouette of a rooster or a rooster's head? And then something like, Specializing in rare poultry preservation & development.

7. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Ohhh...I REALLY like that....but maybe instead of Rare Feathers on the bottom again...have "specializing in rare poultry preservation & development" and put Okanogan, Washington & my website on there? since there are two Pleasant Valleys and ours is the unknown one! LOL and the white would need to be smaller, too....and maybe the font slightly smaller...I really like, though!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
  8. PlymouthRocker

May 7, 2009
    Plymouth County MA
    Heather, I should have posted that the logo can be like this:

Rare
    Feathers
    Farm

OR Rare Feathers Farm - - - I wanted to show you both ways.

Let me work on the the edits and repost.

Stacey

9. PlymouthRocker

May 7, 2009
    Plymouth County MA
    Here's a version 2 with a black border because the white strip looks funny on the white background on the site:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 12, 2009
  10. 1lpoock

1lpoock Spruce Creek Waterfowl

Apr 20, 2009
    Sandusky, Ohio
    Here are mine...same one with just a little different background...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by