Wanted - Central KY - Egg Layers

HobbyChickener

Songster
12 Years
Jun 29, 2007
central KY
I am looking for 8-10 egg layers that do well in the Central KY region. I would prefer RIR, New Hamp, BO, but am willing to discuss any breeds. A reply or email will work. Would like to get them in the next week or two. Thanks in Advance!!

Hobby

Hi; If you get a good answer I'd like the information. I want to get like 10/15 layers and rooster to start up a good flock, and NOW. My place won't be ready for a few months, but I plan ahead. If you want to help, I definately would appreciate it [email protected];)

We have quite a few 'chicks' for sale. They are mostly mixes, but most are from RIR, SLW, or white rock parentage. There are some BO and BO mixes as well. They are all about 4 months old, some of the roos are just learning to crow. Might have some extra RIR hens as well.

What are you asking for them and where are you? Not a big SLW fan as she seems to be the first to quit if it is a little cold out. What are your BO crosses?

I'm in Columbia. I'm not sure what the BO are crossed with, a friend of mine gave them to us from eggs he had hatched. The eggs were given to him, so it's hard to say what they are. Most all of them are mixes though. There are 3 BO that look pure, but some have black tail feathers?

They would be $10 each, but you could probably get a deal if you took a lot of them! Save me from feeding them!
gig.gif

How many do you have? I am looking for hens. I am not a hatcher and already have to noise makers.

Partimer - Where are you located maybe we can work out a deal for all?

cool.png
Tis the "partimer" here, at present I'm in Houston, Texas. I'll be moving up to the western central part of Kansas, but this will happen in May I hope. Didn't mean to apply anything at this time. When I am ready we should be able to work something out. and thanx:)

Not sure I can do you much good in central Kentucky to central Kansas. I am sure there are several chick - a - holics there too
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom