Wanted - Chantecler

Hi smooth mule,
are you looking for utility quality or show-quality; Bantam or large stock? What color? have you tried the Breeders directory over at the club website "chantecler fanciers International "? I'm getting my large fowl white chanteclers this year . Will have Chicks next year.
where you at?
Karen

Http://wwwbuybabychicks.com in Montreal, Missouri.
Well that link doesn't work try
putting: chanteclers Montreal Missouri : in your search engine. it should come up then.
These guys have white chantecler chicks for sale along with 29 other breeds .they don't say anything about their chicks or what lines they are or where they come from. but if you want to go over to the website maybe talk to them and see .
Best ,
Karen

Karen, that was some funky place selling chicks to deliver to Montreal, Mo. no idea who was selling them but they weren't from mo. I filled out the form anyway. Probably a Hatchery. I'd prefer a breeder.

x2! I'm in southern Michigan, and have white Chanteclers, good looking, but not all SQ. Cackle hatchery has them, nice birds. Yesterday I sold my four excess cockerels. Mary
How do your White Chanteclers do in the Summer? I've read they don't take the heat well. I've been considering White Chanteclers, but I too am in Southern Michigan and am concerned how well they would do during the summer here.

Back
Top Bottom