1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wanted: cheap eggs to fill bator

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by debbyluvschickens, May 23, 2008.

1. debbyluvschickens

debbyluvschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    eastern arkansas
    I am looking for several very reasonably priced eggs. I am not picky about size, color, breed, just eggs. They do not have to be chicken eggs, I am wanting quail, guinea, and duck eggs also, but I m sure I will not find any of these cheap. I have already made arrangements for the specific breeds of chickens I have been looking for, now I am just trying to fill up the bators. So if anyone has eggs that are VERY reasonably priced, please let me know. ALSO I DO NOT HAVE PAYPAL SO I WILL BE PAYING WITH MONEY ORDERS. I will be able to buy some today and some next friday, and some the friday after that...

2. scgamecock

scgamecock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Conway SC
    I have some mixed standard chicken egg's that I can ship you.I usually send 15 for about $15 including shipping which most of that is shipping and packaging.

3. debbyluvschickens

debbyluvschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    eastern arkansas
    what all would they be a mix of?

4. ginasmarans

ginasmarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    West Tn
    I get about 18-20 eggs/day of mixed eggs. I have as hens,white leghorn,red sex-link,pure cuckoo marans,mixed cuckoo marans, pure speckled sussex, and various mixed hens. As roos,I have RIR/Buff Orp cross,white leghorn,cuckoo marans,speckled sussex,and one I'm not sure of. The pric is $15/doz and you can e-mail me at [email protected] if you need mailing address.

5. scgamecock

scgamecock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Conway SC
    Quote:I have several kinds of wyandotte's,buff orpington's,delaware's,barred rock's and serveral unique one's like salmon faverolles,russian orloff and buckeye.There are just a huge assortment of different kinds of layers.oh and partridge rocks and light brahma's too.The roo's are Partridge rock,buff orpington,slw, and rir and barred rock.

6. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I have Purebred Silver Sebrights eggs. They are $5.00 for 6 and $10.00 for 12 eggs. I have been getting 100% fertility rates this year. Shipping is $10.00

Last edited: May 23, 2008
  7. ChickNLittle

ChickNLittle Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2008
    Folkston, Georgia
    I have Barred Rock X White Leghorns, $1.00 per egg and $12.00 priority postage.

8. froggy

froggy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    dickson,tennessee
    i have barnyard eggs for sale for 15 plus shipping

Last edited: May 23, 2008
  9. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    I cna do 40 eggs for $45 shipping included. Purebred RIR, Black Australorpes, Giant Cochins, ( maybe barred Rock and maybe Pearl Leghorns. ) thanks Kari

10. ladybug4ut1

ladybug4ut1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Florida
    i have silver pheonix, golden pheonix, cortunix quail, bob white quail (orange and regular), standard cochins. I could do you a dozen quail eggs for $6.00 and shipping would be $10.00 and chickens are $1.00 an egg and i can do combine shipping if you want some of each. Shipping probably under $20.00 Let me know

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by