wanted chicken or ducks near raleigh north carolina

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by nosduj, Feb 21, 2009.

1. nosduj

nosduj Out Of The Brooder

Feb 8, 2009
    hey if you have duck or chickens for sale near raleigh i am very intrested just leave me a post or pm

2. blueoval1

blueoval1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Raleigh N.C.
    I am looking for some too [​IMG]

3. La Unica Farms

La Unica Farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2009
    backswamp NC
    I live about 2 hours south east of Raleigh near Jacksonville and we will have a few things available soon. We will have some extra Cuckoo Marans ( probably just roosters ), we have two pair of Beltsville White Turkeys that should start laying really soon. We MIGHT have some Mandarin Ducks ( normals and whites ) available too, they also should start laying in the next month or so.

I was interested to see that you have one Bantam Cochin. I don't suppose you would be interested in selling it would you? I have one Bantam Cochin myself and would really like to get some more to go with it.

IF you would like to keep in touch, we also have Bronze Turkeys ( should start breeding next year ) Houdans, Seramas, more Cuckoo Marans, and possibly some Silkies.

4. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    I'll have some Buff Orpington chicks to hatch in about 2 weeks if you are interested.

5. peeperpiper

peeperpiper New Egg

Feb 19, 2009
    How much will you be asking for them?

6. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    I can't sex them, so I sell them for $2 each. I give a discount if you get more than 10.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by