WANTED: CHICKS,GOSLINGS AND TURKEY POULTS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by funnyfarm, Feb 25, 2008.

1. funnyfarm

funnyfarm Out Of The Brooder

Feb 23, 2008
    Indiana
    I am looking to buy some baby chicks, tolouse or african or emden goslings as well as any heritage turkey poults. I am in north central Indiana. Thanks [​IMG]

2. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
  3. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Thanks Sharon...

Boy, I feel like I have a whole lot of personal publisists. Thank you for all the wonderful compliments you all give us. We really appreciate all of you.

Christie [​IMG]

Funnyfarm,
    Let me know if your interested in anything, and I will let you know when we might have some available.

4. funnyfarm

Feb 23, 2008
    Indiana
    :)Thanks for the advice already talked to mothergoose today. Even before I posted this. They have or will have some of the things I want soon.

5. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Where in Indiana are you located? I have in-laws in Rensselaer, Indiana and we usually are over there at least once a month. Since some of the availability is limited on the things your wanting, I may have some staggered availability and if your close enough maybe we can meet up somewhere from time to time to get you at least most of the stuff your wanting.
    Christie [​IMG]

6. MsMcChick

MsMcChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2007
    Mid-Michigan
    I'm not sure how long your willing to wait, but the first weekend of each month, May-August, there is a Giant Animal Swap Meet in Kimmel, IN, on Albion Rd south of Topeka and Ligonier. I get some beautiful turkey poults from some people that attend. We've got some beautiful Royal Palms right now, and there is just about anything you could want down there. I will try to dig up their email addy when I get home, i'll pop on tomorrow with it for ya (if we don't have another snow day? :eek:

7. funnyfarm

Feb 23, 2008
    Indiana
    That would be great and am definitely planning on attending the swap meets in Kimmell.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by