Wanted: Chicks In Or Near Tennessee?

I have three week old mille fleur d'uccles and three welsummer x buff orps crosses. They all hatched about a week and a half ago.
I'm in Murfreesboro as well.
smile.png

edited to say that there are a total of 6 chicks that are all a week old, not three weeks old.

Last edited:
I MIGHT get a hatch of BBS Orps in 2 weeks- just keeping a few:fl
We are close to Fall reek Falls- if you know it. 1 hr S of Crossville, 1 hr W of McMinnville. PM me if you want to reserve some if/when they hatch.

I have lots of chicks for sale, all 1 week to 2 weeks old. Welsummers, Cuckoo Marans, Black Australorps, Turkens, Buff Orpingtons, Light Brahmas. I have a special going now-buy 50 chicks for $60. I am in Polk Co which is probably about 2 hrs. from you.

To be honest I'm not an expert when it comes to chickens. By chance I happened to come by some chicks several years ago and decided to keep them. They were so cute and then I realized what great pets they make:) Anyway I have had several die in the past couple of years( old age I guess?) so I have decided to get some more chicks to hand raise and add to my collection. I know I don't want the silkies b/c I had a couple of those and they were my very favorite...they were so pretty...and then when they were around 2 or 3 mo. old I made a big chicken pin with a large wooden (walk-in) house for them all to be nice and cozy. They all ( I had several different kinds/colors...I'm not sure of the breeds except for those and a banny rooster) did fine except for the silkies who both died days apart after being outside for 3-4 weeks. Someone later told me the silkies are supposed to be kept inside? Anyway I'm ashamed to say I don't know what any of those other breeds look like, but the breed isn't really important. I'm just looking for maybe 4-6 chicks to hand raise( preferably females in assorted colors/ kinds). Its good to hear from all of you! Im glad I found this website, I was starting to think that I might have to go out of state to get some!

I have some less than a week old chicks - but I'm in KY. Not far into KY, maybe two counties.

I'm in Adair County, down by the Cumberland and Metcalfe county lines (county lines are two miles from my house).

I have a lot of barred rocks, some rhode island reds, and some mixed chicks (large fowl game mixed with various hens, and delaware mixed with light brahma.)

Bit of a drive, but if you can't find any closer to you, give me a PM.

meri

Back
Top Bottom