Wanted - Chicks in SW Pa, Silkie, Polish other Bantams

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PaMiniFarmer, Jun 21, 2010.

1. PaMiniFarmer

PaMiniFarmer Out Of The Brooder

Mar 14, 2010
    SW Pa
    I am looking for chicks up to 8 weeks old in the following breeds for pick up. I live in SW Pa and willing to drive a reasonable distance to pick them up. I'm about an hour from Maryland and WV. Hens preferred but straight run is fine also. Thanks [​IMG]

*Silkie
    *Bantam Polish
    *D'Uccles (Mille Fluer would be great)
    *Frizzle Bantams
    *Open to other bantams

2. Quail_Antwerp

Quail_Antwerp [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Hello, I'm in Ohio, about 45 minutes from the West Virginia/Pa borderline (We have to drive 3 miles across WVA to get into PA).

I have 6 Bantam Cochin chicks. Most of them are black, but a couple look like they are going to be mottled or silver laced. They are about 5 weeks old. I am NPIP tested and AI Monitored. $3 each.

My friend just 20 minutes from me has 1 Polish Bantam chick and 3 Mille Fleur d'Uccle chicks. She is BeccaOh on here.

3. chickygirl2

chickygirl2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    upper marlboro. md
    Hi,
    We are in Upper Marlboro, Md [20772]and have:

white and partridge silkies, bantam white crested black /blue polish- some frizzles and mille fleur d'uccles as well as other chicks available : )

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. coberdor

coberdor Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2008
    Norton, Ohio
    I live in Norton, Ohio. I have silkie, sizzle, mille fleur d'uccle and silkie/cochin cross chicks. Let me know if you are interested.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by