1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WANTED: Chicks/pullets or possibly hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by GothChick, Sep 23, 2010.

1. GothChick

GothChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2010
    Wisconsin
    I am looking for a few different kinds of chickens. I would really like females but depending on the age I would be willing to take straight run or maybe hatching eggs if I buy an incubator soon.

~*~White Bantam Silkie- Prefer super "fluffy" show quality~*~

The other two don't need to have show quality looks but must have great egg color.

~*~Black Copper Marans~*~

~*~Oliver Eggers~*~

2. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    When you get a bator, send me a PM. I have the olive eggers that I will usually either give away or sell cheap. I'm not looing to get rich here. I have an opening for free eggs now. The ship date is 10/4 if you can have an incubator by then. You will get an assortment of eggs. In one pen there are RIR hens with Blue Orphington roo. The other pen is EE hens and a Production red hen with an Ameracauna. I recently took out the silkie roo that was breeding the EE's. But by the time you get yours, if you choose to, they should have he Ameracauna's genes in tact. All I ask is the shipping. The first box goes out tomorrow and there aer 16 eggs in it. It all depends on the girls as to what and how many gets laid but it will be more than a dozen. Just PM me if your interested.

3. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Quote:This may be your lucky day. I have 2 or 3 White Silkies, an OE pullet, and BCMs. My Father lives in Mishicot and may be willing to shuttle birds in a few weeks when he visits (long shot, but still possible). I'll have to find out when he'll be here, but I think in a couple of weeks.

The BCMs just started laying again, so it'll be eggs with them. Let me know if you don't find them with anyone else.

4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hi we do have black copper marans that we sell (hatching eggs) and would be honored to serve you if you select us.

Please see one of our prior listings on BSA here:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=401617

We'll be glad to help you as soon as you have an incubator.

Please let us know if you are interested. Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by