1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wanted: Cochin Hen or Pullets (PA/OH or Ship)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FLF, Jan 3, 2008.

1. FLF

FLF Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    I doubt anyone has any, but I'm asking anyways... Does anyone have and bantam cochin hens or pullets they'd like to sell? I am in western Pa, would pick up locally or may consider shipping. I'd like to get maybe two or three.

Thanks!

2. jmhappycowboy

jmhappycowboy The Egg Wrangler

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    I have 3 or 4 blue cochin bantam pullets and about that many roosters and a pair of black cochins that are for sale. And I am willing to ship. If you would like I can send you some pictures.

3. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    Let me know if you still have any left after FLF chooses. I'm interested in the blues.

4. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    OH! Happy cowboys' birds are extremely lovely! I've bought several sets now from him! The hens have nice rounded bottoms... Very showy.
    Stacy

5. FLF

FLF Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    Jm, I Pmed you [​IMG]

6. jmhappycowboy

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    ksacres, I will let you know tomorrow after FLF gets the pics if and what I have left.
    FLF I just answered you by PM will get those pics for you tomorrow I guess they have gotten deleted from my computer.

Stacy, thanks for the thumbs up on my birds. You know you need these other 2 blue mottle boys to go with yours. [​IMG]

Thanks
    James

7. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    Ok, just pm or email me with pics/prices approximate shipping of what you have left. Thanks.

8. jmhappycowboy

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    FLF, and ksacres I have sent both of you pictures of the cochins, as soon as FLF gets back with me I will let you know what is left ksacres.

As for a shipping quote I will have to wait until I know how many birds your interested in in order to figure the weight and shipping.

Thanks
    James

9. red_raider_64

red_raider_64 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 15, 2007
    Stephenville Texas
    I have 3 pairs of good Barred Cochins for sale.

10. bluehenlover

bluehenlover Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 5, 2008
    I would be interested in two standard barred cochin hens. Would you ship? What are the prices, including shipping?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by