*WANTED* coturnix quail in New Jersey!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by backyardchickenfarmer, May 1, 2009.

1. backyardchickenfarmer

backyardchickenfarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2009
    Toms river, New jersey
    Hello guys, I'm now looking for a trio. or quad of coturnix quail. I dont want eggs chicks or adults only Pick=Up or ship. Please let me know what you have. i might buy more if more then one male can live together. Thanks

2. duckncover

duckncover Duck Obsessed

Jan 17, 2009
    North Eastern PA
    Just out of curiosity,

Would you consider button quails?
    I'm in PA and I have 3 pairs and would sell one to you.

However I can't deliver...

3. backyardchickenfarmer

backyardchickenfarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2009
    Toms river, New jersey
    hmm i would be interested but its to far of a drive. sorry

4. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Hrmm. Is Philly a possibility? I *might* make a trip to Philly sometime this spring/summer. If Philly isn't too far for you, and you don't find anything anytime sooner, and I go to Philly (I want to take hubby and our oldest to the Franklin Institute, but haven't made set plans) then I could bring along some "company" for the trip. I wouldn't be able to go any farther than Philly though, because that alone is like a 3 hour drive or so.

5. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    I ship coturnix chicks (3+ weeks old) I have none I can ship now as I have an order that needs to be filled first here in a few weeks ....however I could supply you with a trio of brown coturnix (1 young roo and 2 young hens) right after that shipment would go out....

the birds themselves are $3.50 each, the shipping box i have the customer buy and send to me is $9.95, and then the actual shipping which depends on weight and your zipcode [​IMG]. PM me if you're interested. You can have up to 5 hens per roo.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by