Wanted - day old chicks in the following breeds

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CarolJ, Jul 9, 2011.

1. CarolJ

CarolJ Dogwood Trace Farm

Jun 3, 2011
    Middle Tennessee
    I would like day-old chicks (or young pullets) in the following breeds - one or two of each:

Black Copper Maran
    True Araucana
    True Ameraucana
    Olive Egger

I already have several Easter Eggers - so I only want the true Araucanas and Ameraucanas - any color. Full size - no bantams. Because of limited space currently, I can only have pullets. I need them anytime after August 8th. I hope to have space to add a rooster next year.

2. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    I'll be having Ameraucaunas this fall:) Deb

3. CarolJ

Jun 3, 2011
    Middle Tennessee
    How late in the fall? Mid-to-late September would be great.

4. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    My pullets have been laying for a while. My roos are younger, but have started crowing. So now I need to build another coop and run, to get them together:) Hopefully later this month , then I will be checking fertility. My girls were selected from a group of chicks I bought, they are the prettiest colors, light with nice markings. The roos came from eggs I bought locally, they were all lovely blue colored. Plus I have white Ameraucaunas growing out.Just send me a pm when you are ready . My bators are almost always on.[​IMG]

5. malapinefarm

malapinefarm Out Of The Brooder

Feb 22, 2009
    Powhatan,Va.
    I have pure black ameraucana and blue birchen marans. I also have olive eggers crossed between my blue birchen marans and ameraucana. Thery lay a real dark olive egg. My website is www.malapinefarm.com if you like to visit it.Thanks.
    Steve

Last edited: Jul 10, 2011
  6. CarolJ

Jun 3, 2011
    Middle Tennessee
    Hot2Pot and MalapineFarms - Thanks! I'll PM you in August when I'm ready for the chicks.

7. malapinefarm

malapinefarm Out Of The Brooder

Feb 22, 2009
    Powhatan,Va.
    You are welcome.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by