wanted...day old (or very young) bantam in Bangor Maine

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bangor777, Mar 1, 2009.

1. bangor777

bangor777 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2008
    My ideal order came in and I foolishly ordered only 2 sebrights with my order, (along with a bunch of beautiful standard chicks) Well, as luck would have it one sebright died on the trip, and now I only have one. I've had great luck keeping my standards and bantams together, but I have found that they hang out with their own kind. I wish my little sebright had a buddy or two to brood with and aid in transition to joining my big girls. Anyone with a bantam to spare I would love to buy it.
    Thanks!!!!

2. Jennyhaschicks

Jennyhaschicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2008
    Maine
    I sent you a pm, but if my one silkie in the bator hatches you are welcome to have that one.

3. bangor777

bangor777 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2008
    Aw thanks Jen, I don't want to take your only silkie grandbaby! I'll see if anyone replies, but you are too sweet to offer!

4. kellykate

kellykate Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2009
    Yarmouth, Maine
    Hey -- I'm in the same boat!! I ordered from MPC and they told me to get the other Bantams it would delay my order until late June -yikes! So I have 1 poor Bantam Brahma that is going to be in with my 5 standards. Let me know if you find anything -- I was going to call around too and see if I could find any locally (I'm just outside Portland, ME). [​IMG] I'll let you know if I hear anything!

5. Widget

Widget Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2008
    Limington, Maine
    I have several bantams coming from Ideal in a couple weeks. Silkies, cochins, seabrights and d'uccles. More than I will probably need. I might be willing to part with some;).

6. Widget

Widget Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2008
    Limington, Maine
    I have several bantams coming from Ideal in a couple weeks. Silkies, cochins, seabrights and d'uccles. More than I will probably need. I might be willing to part with some;).

7. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    Whoa, all these Mainers! Hi neighbors!

8. kellykate

kellykate Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2009
    Yarmouth, Maine
    [​IMG] Gotta love the Mainers!! Hiya everyone-- how about all this snow! Widget I would love a couple of your extras -- not picky on type ---I'll PM you as well! Thanks!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by