WANTED! Desperately looking for hatching eggs!!

amydanielle147

In the Brooder
Mar 1, 2016
California
Me and my friend have been on a desperate hunt for specific hatching eggs because this is probably the only time we will be integrating chicks with our flock so we want to make it count by adding chickens that we really really want. So if you or someone you know could send these breeds of chicken eggs for hatching we would be super grateful! You can contact me at my email [email protected] or pm me and I'll give you my number! Thank you so so much!!!

Here are the breeds we would like (please contact me if you have the breed but not the color preference) thanks again!

Ameraucana's (preferably standard, lavender, blue, or black)
Cream legbars
Isbars (preferably splash)
Olive eggers
Marans (preferably blue copper)
Welsummers

You can check the Buy, Sell, Trade section here on BYC, EBay, Eggbid, Craigslist or some other local sales network in your area. Theres also the Where Am I? Where Are You? section here, find your states thread and ask there. And, if all else fails, there are specific thread for those breeds in the Breeds, Genetics and Showing section. Lots of really wonderful breeders frequent them to "talk shop".

Good luck!

You can check the Buy, Sell, Trade section here on BYC, EBay, Eggbid, Craigslist or some other local sales network in your area. Theres also the Where Am I? Where Are You? section here, find your states thread and ask there. And, if all else fails, there are specific thread for those breeds in the Breeds, Genetics and Showing section. Lots of really wonderful breeders frequent them to "talk shop".

Good luck!

Thank you so much! That's really helpful!!

Me and my friend have been on a desperate hunt for specific hatching eggs because this is probably the only time we will be integrating chicks with our flock so we want to make it count by adding chickens that we really really want. So if you or someone you know could send these breeds of chicken eggs for hatching we would be super grateful! You can contact me at my email [email protected] or pm me and I'll give you my number! Thank you so so much!!!

Here are the breeds we would like (please contact me if you have the breed but not the color preference) thanks again!

Ameraucana's (preferably standard, lavender, blue, or black)
Cream legbars
Isbars (preferably splash)
Olive eggers
Marans (preferably blue copper)
Welsummers
Just be aware that most who claim that they have Ameraucanas actually have Easter Eggers. I would suggest that you go to your state thread and ask for anyone who has these breeds and can send you some. The less they have to travel to get to you the better.

Just be aware that most who claim that they have Ameraucanas actually have Easter Eggers.  I would suggest that you go to your state thread and ask for anyone who has these breeds and can send you some.  The less they have to travel to get to you the better.  

I actually have a friend who has only one ameraucana hen and rooster but agreed to separate them and sell me 12 of her eggs, but thank you very much for the warning!

Did she get them from a breeder?  If she got them from a hatchery, they are not Ameraucanas.  Just an FYI.  Good luck.

Most of her chickens she aquired or she got as chicks from a feed store. All that matters to me is the hen is a beautiful standard color that lays blue eggs and the rooster is a gorgeous blue that looks pure bread. I got a chick from this rooster and a black austrilorp and she has been laying me the most beautiful blue eggs (not to mention she's a gorgeous hen), so I'm pretty confident these chicks will be exactly what I'm looking for!

Back
Top Bottom