wanted: discarded sheets

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lorihadams, Nov 4, 2008.

1. lorihadams

lorihadams Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 17, 2008
    virginia
    I am looking for people's unwanted sheets. I have a project and need lots of fabric and I am looking for an economical way to get lots of it. If you have anything lying around that you want to get rid of please let me know! I don't care what they look like....as long as they aren't gross...you know what I mean? Thanks! Just shoot me an email if you are interested in helping me out! Thanks again,

Lori

2. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    I HAVE to ask and you knew someone would.... whats the project? You trying to get out of jail free or what?

3. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    While I'm at it.

Anyone got some really nice sheets (preferably still in the package) nice silk? super high thread count? Drop me a line - I'll pay postage..

OH yeah - Queen Size. [​IMG]

Edit to add: Any feather comforters needing a home - same size, drop me a line - fast!

Last edited: Nov 4, 2008
  4. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:I think that leaves my sheets out then. [​IMG]

5. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Quote:I think that leaves my sheets out then. [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

Quote:[​IMG]

7. Cason

Cason Chillin' With My Peeps

I can send a few.. email me your address.

8. lorihadams

lorihadams Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 17, 2008
    virginia
    I am looking to make some inexpensive grocery bags and I found a pattern that uses sheets. I just figured I may as well ask and see if I could recycle some....I also have a dog that is getting ready to have puppies and last time we used old sheets for bedding for her when she delivered so if the sheets aren't suitable for sewing we will use them for that. I just thought i would put it out there and see what happened!

Thanks!

Lori

9. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    That's a great idea! I'd strongly suggest looking at thrift shops. I know we find lots of them at our "buy the pound" goodwill (1.10/lb) and most thrift shops sell them pretty cheap!

10. purr

purr Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2008
    east freetown, ma
    Sorry I repair mine and use them till they just turn to dust. I hate throwing anything out.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by