wanted Doberman puppy MASS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Kathy1, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Kathy1

Kathy1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi looking for a doberman puppy in the Mass area. Rust/fawn/tan or blue. Hopefully for pickup in the middle of June.

To go to a loving home with lots of hugs and kisses, plenty of playing. I have a big yard and live in the middle of a park with alot of room to run and play in.

I have chickens of course, 2 indoor cats and a 14y/o and an 18y/o.

We just had to put down our yellow lab on St Patricks day. It was very hard to do. Loved him very much. He was 11. My DH took it very hard, we all did.

So we are thinking June will be a great time to get a new puppy. If you know of any breeders or puppies in the area please let me know. Would be willing to travel to CT,RI,NH,ME,VT to pick up.

2. mwdh1

mwdh1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2009
    Indiana
    I hope you can find one soon, Dobes are wonderful dogs. Mine will be 3 in may, and still has a lot of puppy in him. Also as long as he/she is properly introduced to the chickens that will not be a problem. Mine thinks my 11 day old chicks are his babies and spends a good part of the day standing over the brooder watching their every move.

Again best of luck

3. tpflabs

tpflabs Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Metamora, Illinois
    http://www.kettlecovedobermans.com/
    I
    would check with her first, and go from there, she is a member of the parent club seems to do all the appropriate health screenings..
    I don't know her, but just did a search of the parent club listings, and she came up..
    Good luck, make sure your new little one is screened for Von Wildebrandt's Disease ..

4. Superman11383

Superman11383 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2009
    Bunnell, Florida
    thanks for the post on the dobie website...I know who i am calling first now when I am ready for my next one

5. Kathy1

Kathy1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Great, thanks for the reply! [​IMG]

6. buckeye lady

buckeye lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    Rootstown Ohio
    Don't forget about Rescue....
    http://www.dru.org/
    My beautiful red dobie boy was a rescued pup and my older dobie boy was abandoned.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by