Wanted Duck Eggs, Mutts welcome!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by youdontknow32, Jan 2, 2009.

1. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    I am wanting duck eggs, just 6, can be mutts. Anyone have any?

Thanks

[​IMG]

2. youdontknow32

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    [​IMG]

3. foxonfire

foxonfire Out Of The Brooder

Oct 2, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    A lot of us are waiting for spring to arrive, so our ducks will start laying again!

Check back in 1-2 months! Should have more eggs than I know what do with soon!

4. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

My gray calls and mixed color calls should start laying in march.

5. EggHunter_66

EggHunter_66 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2008
    Box Springs,Georgia
    I will let you know when I have some eggs, she's taken a break right now but should start laying again soon! Here is a pics of the pair:
    [​IMG]

6. youdontknow32

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    Thank you! Not having eggs to put in the incubator is killing me...ha:rolleyes:

7. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    if you PM your address, i can send you a boat load come spring...i have a bunch of cuties that will be laying as soon as the days get a little longer!

if you pay for shipping, i'll hook you up!

8. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    here's my cuties...

the calls

[​IMG]

the big ducks

[​IMG]

let me know and i will make it so!

9. tamsflock

tamsflock Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2008
    Ashville, Alabama
    youdontknow32,
    this was posted in the chicken egg section,

Who ever wants these egg just offer me a price for them plus $10 for shipping And I'll ship them out to you monday.I'll combined eggs if you offer me a price for both sets. Paypal is [email protected]

I have 6 duck eggs

breeds in flock are all pure breeds but I have them running together til spring time comes. I have muscovy,cayugas,white mallards, and crested mallards. From the eggs I have hatch in this last batch I have gotten 2 muscovys 1 white ,1 pied,2 cayugas, 1 mallard and 2 mixed.

Next batch of eggs I have are 6 chickens eggs

They are pheoinx hamburg roo on game hens. One hen hatched me 21 chicks this last time.

Pidgey104

10. nightshade

nightshade Chillin' With My Peeps

do you want big ducks or little ducks cause I will have pekin caygua xs in the spring. The eggs are white the chicks are black or green and the babies turn out if black ducklings black if green ducklings gray. but they are full size ducks. I am in NEPA so maybe we could work something out with the shipping I also have call ducks but I am not sure if I am gonna just breed them this season for myself or not cause it will be the first hatch season I have them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by