1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WANTED: Duck eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by perfectly_polish, May 24, 2008.

1. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Overrun With Chickens

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    I have a duck that's been broody for about a week and she's dying for some eggs of her own. I have pure bred polish, buff laced and silver laced to swap. We just got a frizzle rooster so there is a chance some of the babies will be frizzled. I also have a pen of mixed breeds that include, dominiques, silkies, ameracanas, polish, buff orpington, and blue orpingtons. I don't care what breed of duck it is or the amount of eggs. Thanks!

2. BantyHugger

BantyHugger Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Ponder
    You can get fertile duck eggs at most hatcheries. I've got ducks myself but i'm not sure on the shipping prices. it would probably just be easier to get the hatcheries.[​IMG]

3. laurielynn67

laurielynn67 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2008
    Bryant, Ia
    how many duck eggs are you looking for i have cayugas and anconas?

4. perfectly_polish

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Quote:Are they mixed, or seperated? Any amount really, how many do you have?

5. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT

Um, PP, if you hatch anconas, let me know......
    [​IMG]

6. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT

[​IMG]

7. perfectly_polish

Mar 1, 2007
    CT

[​IMG]

Haha, I will. I can give you some along to go with your khakis [​IMG]

8. fosterchick

fosterchick Chillin' With My Peeps

I have Cayuga , Anconas, and Khaki Campbell they are mixed together. I just had a chicken hatch some out. The hatch rate was 100%. Just let me know if you are interested.

9. greyhorsewoman

greyhorsewoman Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    Endless Mts, NE PA
    You can try ebay or eggbid too.

10. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    I've got Blue Swedish, Black Swedish and Cayugas together. I just hatched out 15 out of 19 eggs and most are black Swedish babies, with a few blue swedish and a few Cayugas...2 or 3 are crested...so cute! i can send you any amount of eggs you want...only $20/dozen or $30/2 dozen shipped.
    Lisa

Last edited: May 24, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by