1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wanted - Duck hatching eggs or Ducklings

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by KnightslilAngel, Apr 14, 2009.

1. KnightslilAngel

KnightslilAngel Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2009
    Milford/Norwalk, CT
    Hello.

Recently I've been having a hard time with my flock of Blue Swedish ducks.

I found one of my two males dead a couple months ago... he showed no signs or anything... he was just gone one morning when i went to go feed them... and as a result one of my females ducks has been very depressed. Whenever i go out to them she wont stop quacking, it sounds so sad. And i know she isnt afraid of me because i hand raised them...

I just want maybe one or two eggs or even a male ducking to try and help my flock cope with this. I've never seen them so upset. They really seam to miss him.

Maybe if someone in CT would like to do a join order with me from an online day old duckling sale, 10. or for a 5 duckling set with the 9 male chicks that comes with them. They took quite well to the 2 duckling i purchased a while ago. they are 6 months old now.

I have a ready incubator that hatched the 2 Babys i had before.

I have 4 Blue Swedish right now. one male(black) 3 females(one splash all white, one black, and one blue)

I've sent out adds on backpage but they dont alow emailing.

Please help me out ^^;

Last edited: Apr 14, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by