1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wanted: Dutch Bantams: North Carolina

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shookpoultry, Jan 12, 2008.

1. shookpoultry

shookpoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2007
    Claremont, NC
    I am looking for 4 pullets and 2 Roosters of small Dutch Bantams, I want the smallest I can get as these will be inside pets, some people like Parrots and other birds, well I like Chickens so I want some in the house in my chicken cage, if anyone has any please let me know or if you know where I can get them that will be great too! Thank You

Last edited: Jan 12, 2008
  2. BirdBrain

BirdBrain Prefers Frozen Tail Feathers

May 7, 2007
    Alaska
  3. shookpoultry

May 26, 2007
    Claremont, NC
    Does anyone here have any that are started or around 6 months old?

4. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    Hey Roger,
    There was quite a few that came up at the last auction I went to on Sat. in Stokes (I know, it's far from you). Do you have any auctions near you? They might come up...
    Stacy

5. shookpoultry

May 26, 2007
    Claremont, NC
    Hey Stacy,
    I really don't trust any of the sales, I use to go to them and sell left overs and people would bring in some of the sickest chickens they could fine and I don't need to deal with a sickness of any kind.

One sick chicken brought in can kill 1000's and 1000's if you know what I mean.

Thanks

6. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    Yup.. We have the inspectors come in at our sale..Don't know about the rest of NC. Same guy that does my NPIP thing. But none the less I've gotten a few bad ones... not sick, but with twisted feet, etc.
    So I know the feelin'...
    Stacy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by