Wanted..Easter Eggers, Leghorns, and Marans...Pullets only

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by beaglelover26, Mar 13, 2011.

1. beaglelover26

beaglelover26 In the Brooder

Mar 8, 2011
    Hudson/New Port Richey
    Hi,

My name is Danielle and I am looking for more chicks I am in Hudson/New Port Richey. I am interested in 3-5 Easter Egger/Americauna, 3-5 Brown or white leghorn or a white egg layer of some sort, 3-5 Maran or welsummer. I can't have roosters where I am so I am interested in only pullets. They do not have to be day old but small enough to keep inside for a little while as our coop is not up yet, my current chicks are about 2 weeks old. I am willing to travel up to a hour radius of my location especially if you have all i am looking for. It is really hard to find what I want at local feed stores and most here carry straight run only and any time i would get straight run chicks i would have mostly roosters. Please email me at [email protected] if you can help me get these chickies, if they are older i may have to wait a few weeks for them until we can get our coop up but I will happily give a deposit on them if they are older pullets prefer them to not have layed yet. Thanks.

Danielle

2. LAseramas KP

LAseramas KP Songster

Feb 7, 2011
    LA , SoCal
    where you located ??? that may help you find what you are looking for any how i got 17 EEs for sale but im in SoCal i dont know where you are

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: