wanted: EE roo western slope CO

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by aussieheelr, Sep 17, 2009.

1. aussieheelr

aussieheelr Chillin' With My Peeps

Unless you would like to ship me an EE roo from anywhere else... I can only pick up on the Western Slope of Colorado. I have 16 girls mostly EE but others as well that all run together and would like another EE roo to make sure all girls are getting "taken care of" and want it to be an EE or Ameraucana (Spelled wrong knowing me) to keep my colored eggs in the future generations.
    I would prefur free but will pay upto $10 for an EE or $30 for an Ameracuana. Feather color isn't important to me as I'm not breeding so sell necessaraly just wanting to keep my flock up with out buying from feed stores etc.
    [​IMG]

2. UK Chicken rancher

UK Chicken rancher Out Of The Brooder

May 20, 2009
    Lewiston, Idaho
    Are you willing to pay for shipping? I'm not sure what all that entails, I'm in Idaho. I have a 5 mo. old EE roo, see pics here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=245288
    Then
    my mom who is in Montana has a beautiful Ameracauna roo that is under a year old that needs a new home.
    He looks like this: [​IMG]
    Let me know what you think!

3. aussieheelr

PMed ya. Never shiped a bird before... think shipping w/box might be around $30ish. check with your PO and let me know. Very handsom man there.

4. jqs birds

jqs birds Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2009
    Western Colorado
    I saw on add on craigslit today in the high mountains for a free EE rooster.

5. camillebug

camillebug Out Of The Brooder

Jun 16, 2009
    Gypsum CO
  6. aussieheelr

Quote:awesome... I'm the gal that emailed you from yahoo earlier!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by