Wanted: Eggs... in general

warsawffagurl

Songster
11 Years
Jul 23, 2008
Warsaw, IN
I want to use an incubator, but my ducks and chickens aren't laying yet!
If anyone has eggs they want to ship please please reply!
I can't pay by paypal, but I can pay through money order. Right now I have Buff Orps and Cayugas...also some Royal Palm Turkeys...
I want something that will be pure though... I need some birds for 4-H. Thanks soo much,
Jennifer

Hi Jennifer! I'd love to help you out, but I don't have anything separated now. Actually, my standard cochins are, but they are different colors. You still may get a pure black, blue or splash.

When it gets a little cooler, I can separate my breeds again. You know----I DO have Russian Orloffs that are pure....... but I am getting $20 for 6 eggs. Let me know if you're interested.

I have four pure muscovy duck eggs that were laid today. I have an incubator FULL of muscovy eggs right now and would hate to let these waste, so if you'd like them, Email me at [email protected] with your name and shipping address. No charge.

Nancy

I have dominiques. The only problem is my hens are not seperated and I have a really hard time telling the Buff orp eggs from the Dominique eggs, so there is a chance you could get some Buff/Dom crosses along with the Dominiques. The Buff/Dom's are really cute though. My avatar is one of them.
smile.png
I would be happy to ship some to you for the cost of shipping.

Back
Top Bottom