Wanted: English Lavender Orpingtons Chicks

RanchHens

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 7, 2013
Central Texas
Hi Guys and Gals,

I had an EBay seller send me the worst hatching eggs ever and now am in desperate need to replace these duds with some chicks.

Ideally, I want at least two hens and an unrelated rooster, but understand if chicks are straight run only.

My Main Requirements are...
  1. Must be Very English in Type
  2. Must be VAccinated
  3. Must be able to ship ASAP

If you have chicks that meet the above criteria please let me know when, how many, and how much!

These are replacing a Christmas Present gone wrong, so I need birds fast!

Hi Guys and Gals,

I had an EBay seller send me the worst hatching eggs ever and now am in desperate need to replace these duds with some chicks.

Ideally, I want at least two hens and an unrelated rooster, but understand if chicks are straight run only.

My Main Requirements are...
  1. Must be Very English in Type
  2. Must be VAccinated
  3. Must be able to ship ASAP

If you have chicks that meet the above criteria please let me know when, how many, and how much!

These are replacing a Christmas Present gone wrong, so I need birds fast!
I should have chicks in 2-3 weeks. Perhaps not soon enough but you can let me know. I may have a few orders already though, I will have to check. I should know if they are developing this weekend, and I will be setting another batch next week.

Try Dare 2 Dream, just got 3 Lavenders from them this week straight, I picked them up by car, using medicated feed, not sure if they vaccinate so you would have to ask

Dare2dream.com

We have 100% eng lav orp chicks. Exc type, exc layers we are running special this week for $25/each unsexed newly hatched (running sale for reaching 2000 likes on FB) we ship from Ohio. We are Npip and all chicks were vaccinated for Mareks. If interested you can find our Facebook page Sunnyside up micro-farm our website needs updated but www.sunnysideupmicrofarm.com you can email me w questions. Shipping is $45 jbesida@ zoominternet .net

Back
Top Bottom