wanted farmyard eggs mix, first time hatching :)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by greenthumb89, Jun 30, 2008.

1. greenthumb89

greenthumb89 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2008
    pulaski wisconsin
    looking to buy a farmyard mix of eggs. the only requirements are that i only want about 14, NO bantams, and the flock must include some cochins. dont care the types( person getting extras would prefer dual purpose like orps, wyandottes, jersey giants.) dont care colors, dont care on mixes or pures.

i dont want any bantams unless they were for sure female( and if you can do that you could be a milluionaire) and the person that takes the extra chicks that hatch doesnt want any bantams. i really want the experience of incubating but i really only want a cochin to keep, that doesnt mean that i wont end up keep others. im kind ofa softy xD

and i will be paying with a money order so we can make a deal then i can send it off and you can collect the eggs and send them off when you get it. i trust the people on this site more then anywhere else. thanks luke

Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  2. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    I have many different breeds of chickens. My layer pen does have one giait white cochin roo and one regular size cochin roo and two hens in the mess. My layers are RIR, Red stars, Black stars,Buff rock, and a few mixes. The other breeds I have are pure. I have Turken, Americana with some EE's, Pheonix they are with four Sliver Spangled hens,Buff Oprington roos in with Golden Laced Wyadottes and Sliver Laced Wyadottes. Have any quations PM me.

3. greenthumb89

May 30, 2008
    pulaski wisconsin
    the ones i would be interested in is the layer pen and the wyandotte-orpington pen. naked necks kinda gross me out...personal thing i guess. but could you tell me the complete cost of getting 14 eggs fomr the 2 pens? probably 8 of the cochin pen and 6-8 of the wyandotte pen? my zip is 54162 i live in pulaski wisconsin. oh and have you tried to hatch any eggs yet? for fertility

your box is full so just posted it thanks for responding

4. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    Yeah I have hatched eggs from thoses pens. In my layer pen my roos are RIR,2 Cochin,and Golden Pheonix. My neighbur loves her Buff/Wyadottes she got from me. and they are all really good layers. Shipping will be $10. and just make an offer on the eggs.

5. greenthumb89

May 30, 2008
    pulaski wisconsin
    how many eggs can you safely fit in a box

6. greenthumb89

May 30, 2008
    pulaski wisconsin
    would $6 a dz work for you?

7. Nan5634

Nan5634 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    If you were closer I'de offer you some Auracauna eggs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by