Wanted: Feedback on BYC sellers of all sorts of items

Acre of Blessings

Canning/Sewing Addict
11 Years
Apr 3, 2008
Axton, VA
If you have purchased Chickens, Fertile Eggs or any other type of poultry this is not the place to post your feedback. Please use the other thread. Thanks you

I have noticed that alot of people have items other than eggs and chicks to sell. Myself included. So I thought a thread for this would be a great idea for feedback on the sellers of these items.

We already have a thread for sellers of eggs and chickens, but I think we also need a thread to post feedback for all sorts of items that people sale.

So if you have purchased an item from someone, be it a quilt or a pair of shoes, leave your POSITIVE feedback here.

Please do not post ANY NEGATIVE feedback on anyone. POSITIVE POST ONLY!!!!

So, let's get this thread started
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my, let's see...lol

From chickcrew: I have two very nice stamped embroidery quilt pieces of 12 each to do and a nice quilt top for one of the grandsons bedrooms to finish. all were shipped in a timely manner and packaged well...I'm her best customer as I have two more packages on the way from her
big_smile.png

From Speckledhen: I have a babyquilt for my new granddaughter to be born in Oct...couldn't ask for better handwork and it was shipped very well.
big_smile.png

Sundownwaterfowl: I placed an order for daylilies, 12 to be exact and they are all growing. They were packaged real well and still damp in the wrappers.

I think that's it. May have to add more it I can remember anyone else I bought things from....

From chickcrew: Vera Bradley tote received, looks like it's never been used...quite lovely....fast shipment!

Last edited:
I purchased named daylilies from Dipsy Doodle Doo....sent a wonderful large box of marked daylilies..sent lots of healthy fans
and a bonus plant. I would definitely order from her again.

It's so nice to hear all the great things people are doing. I am so glad we have such wonderful people out there in the BYC world
smile.png

This is some positive feedback for a buyer.

I have sold several items to Sandra (Tufoldhen) and she is very prompt at sending payment ASAP. If you ever have her as a buyer, you can expect fact payment and she is also very curtious also.

smile.png
I like having her as a "customer"
smile.png

I ordered a chicken print full apron from SterlingAcres its very nice, fits well and was shipped fast....

TheChickCrew sent me a beautiful burgandy and cream quilttop that she had made. Kudo's to you, Angela. It is lovely and well done. I will be most pleased when I put the backing on it and finish it for my livingroom!
smile.png
Thanks for a great product, fast friendly service and a reasonable price!

Back
Top Bottom