Wanted fertile duck eggs in mo

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ann, Jul 8, 2007.

1. ann

ann Out Of The Brooder

Jun 14, 2007
    ava,missouri
    I am looking for some fertile duck eggs to put under my duck who is setting.I don`t think the eggs are fertile that she is setting on.I have some in the incuabator from her and they are not developing.I have no perferance to what kind.I want her to have successfull hatch with ducks and not chicks,so I can leave the babies with her.

2. punkydoodle

punkydoodle New Egg

Apr 3, 2007
    Louisiana
    i have a bunch of ducks eggs but i live in louisana!!!!

Last edited: Jul 8, 2007
  3. NewHopePoultry

NewHopePoultry Overrun With Chickens

Apr 9, 2007
    Troy,Missouri
    I dont have none currently, my duck is sitting on them right now, but she usually sits on 20 or so at a time, so next time she starts laying, I will let you know. I lost my khaki campell drake, but I have some toher drakes in their with them, so hopefully I will start getting fertile eggs again.

4. chickmommar

chickmommar Chillin' With My Peeps

Where are you relative to Oklahoma? Are you wanting eggs mailed to you or are you willing to drive a ways to pick up? Thanks.

5. Leslie In North Pole

Leslie In North Pole Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2007
    North Pole, AK
    If you don't mind mixed eggs. my duck eggs are quite fertile. I could send a dozen out for $1f4.00 shipped.

Let me know,
    Leslie:)

6. ann

ann Out Of The Brooder

Jun 14, 2007
    ava,missouri
    I would like to find some eggs at least in missouri,but would consider the neighboring states to be shipped.I really don`t care what kind as long as they are feritle

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by