Wanted! Fertile Eggs I'm in Jacksonville FL 32244

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Hen House 60, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Hen House 60

Hen House 60 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 9, 2009
    This is my !st time with the incubator. I need any fertile eggs. Not really breed specific=just want to see if I can do it.
    Please let me know your price and location or however this works.
    Sorry for the uncertianties, but I am NEW at this.
    Thanks so much!

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Please see my listing and posting at

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=119263

I can do you a special deal on the buffs as described on the page

Or if you aren't too specific about the breed, my white leghorns are great layers and probably the best "least expensive route" to fill up your incubator

At any rate, please look over my ladies .....tell me which y ou might want and I'll work up my best price for you.

You will be suppporting a small 2 person chemical free farm when you buy from us and we would so appreciate it. We love our animals and treat them with respect, care, and great food and veggies too! My phone is 404-409-2352 if you need to call. Thanks.

3. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    I have 3 dozen White Leghorns and Barred Rocks. I can ship in the morning. You could have them Tues I am in Jasper FL.. Unless you get bored in the rain and want to drive up. We are exit 460 off 75. Your about 1.5 hrs from me. [​IMG]

4. chickabator

chickabator Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    I emaild you back. let me know if you are interested we might be able to work a better deal

5. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

If you don't care what type I have some pure OEB, and some mix EE or JG eggs. [​IMG]

6. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    I just talked to a man in Orange Park that I swap Orps with sometimes and you have auctions in your area weekly. Most of the time you can buy hatching eggs for nearly nothing at auctions.

7. newchickenmomma

newchickenmomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Frankford, NJ
    If you don't want to spend alot of money since its your first hatch and you dont really care about what they are, I have a barnyard mix I can send you, $15 to cover shipping and I will send you a dozen plus extras.

I have:
    Girls:
    blue andelusians
    white leghorn
    buff cochin
    partridge cochin
    mutt

boys:
    blue, black, splash, buff, partridge cochins

let me know

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by