Wanted Fertile Goose Eggs Central Florida

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Bawk Vader, May 20, 2010.

1. Bawk Vader

Bawk Vader Out Of The Brooder

Feb 11, 2010
    Belleview, FL (Central)
    I have a goose that is broody and sitting on one of her own unfertilized eggs and a few fertilized duck eggs. She just started sitting four days ago. I would like to get some fertilized goose eggs if anyone has any available.

Lucy was a rescue bird. She was dumped The day before Thanksgiving 2009 at a local pond. She was unable to fly due to a broken wing. The wing had been untreated for so long that is was unrepairable. She is now our acting guard-dog, and is pulling double duty as an incubator.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Goose eggs are finished for the season on our farm. The white chinese and brown chinese are sorry about that and would have loved to helped![​IMG] We do have the pekin duck eggs if you need a few more. See here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=329029

Just
    wanted to say how Special you are for caring for this sweetie. You're a blessing to her. Nancy

3. GardienneWings

GardienneWings Chillin' With My Peeps

I JUST put goose eggs in the bator this week!! If the girls lay more this weekend I'll let you know! We have an African pair whose eggs have been hatching very well!
    Val

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by