Wanted fertile pure breed laying chicken eggs.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by gordensark, Jan 27, 2010.

1. gordensark

gordensark New Egg

May 9, 2009
    willing to buy from 10 too 25 dozen Hatching eggs {pure breed}from up to 5 breeds of laying chickens
    will pay $3.00 per dozen plus shipping. gorden
  2. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania
    Quote:I don't think you get many sellers with $3 per dozen... My Ameraucana eggs pure are $25 per dozen [​IMG]
  3. Barred Rocker

Barred Rocker cracked egg

Jul 15, 2009
    King and Queen Co, Va
    I've got Barred Rocks and Buff Orpingtons all pure bred. But they've only started laying about a month ago so I haven't really been able to test the fertility yet however I can see the roos doing their duty so I would think they would be fertile. With that in mind I could part with a dozen of each for $3 a dozen.
  4. little_grey_bantam

little_grey_bantam Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Russell County
    I have Cuckoo Marans...

I have, let's see, THREE (I keep not counting the 3rd rooster whom I need to find a home for) with 12 hens... HOWEVER, there is a Hamburg Rooster and Black Spanish Rooster in the cage with them, but I believe there should be a few purebred eggs.

I can do $3 a dozen for those, but you'd have to purchase a couple dozen (we have to drive to our PO; I believe 15-20 miles lol) and pay for the $16 shippinPr
  5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:unless your looking for testers on pure breeds..I honestly dont think your going to get those for 3$ a dozen..I get 25$ a dozen for some of my mixed breeds and up to 40$ for some of the pures..I hope you do find luck.
  6. countrychics

countrychics Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2010
    south boston virginia
    [​IMG] my hens r still on winter strike mostly..however, i can get together with some more local breeders and see what i can coe up with as soon as it warms up a bit... i have amerucanas, rir, buffs, ducks and more....save me 2 ure buddies list...and email back soon. i am very close to you. hubby works in danville....dana or email directly

[​IMG] also check ebay and craigs list... i sell a lot on there!!! and buy also...
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by