wanted: free cochin bantam rooster

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by LCwilson, Nov 15, 2009.

1. LCwilson

LCwilson Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 15, 2009
    southeastern ohio
    i would like to start breeding and selling cochin bantams. i have a buff, and a white cochin bantam hen but no rooster. it doesnt really matter what color rooster it is. i would just like to breed them and sell them. thanks. cole.

2. wwmicasa1

wwmicasa1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2008
    Wingshadows Hacienda
    I have some available if you would pay for shipping. Shipping is about $35 to your area.

3. catwalk

catwalk Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2009
    Could you post a picture of your white hen, please? I am looking to streamline my cochin colors, and we may be able to arrange a trade. I have mottled chicks who will be ready to breed by next spring. Their parents are very nice. I hope soon to have chicks from my black over buff trio. I also have lavender roos and mille fleur roos, but I'm afraid I can't give them away: I'd need $20 each just to break even on the eggs!

So..... if I like your white, and if you are willing to trade me, you can have a buff hen that is laying, or mottled chicks, and I'll also give you a mottled cockerel, unless I get another color you like better. No hurry... I live in western Ohio, and we might cross paths at a show or swap, and none of my little boys are old enough to cover your girls anyway. Here is a pic of the mottled's parents:
    [​IMG]
    He's actually the only Cochin roo I have right now, so he's the daddy of them all. And this is an idea of the quality I am looking for in white:
    [​IMG]
    Let me know if we might be able to help each other out!

4. oeg guy17

oeg guy17 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 2, 2010
    bentonville
    i have a splash cockerel for you he is about five months old pm or email me if your interested
    if you email me i can send you a pic

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by