wanted fresh eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Poultryisgood, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Poultryisgood

Poultryisgood Cooped Up

Jun 15, 2007
    Okay right now my girls are not laying! there molting darn them so im getting very few eggs now and this is going to sound nuts but if anyone on here has several dozen fresh eggs they are willing to ship im willing to buy them please let me know thanks!

2. chickensrme

chickensrme Out Of The Brooder

Jun 3, 2007
    Maine
    how are the you suppose to keep them cold and how many dozen do u want

3. Poultryisgood

Poultryisgood Cooped Up

Jun 15, 2007
    well i want 6 or 8 dozen and even if they dont keep cool i use them for tons of things not only eating so it wont matter i will settle for less if you have any any your willing to ship i will pay for your eggs paypal and just call it even.

4. chickensrme

Jun 3, 2007
    Maine
    i get ten eggs a day and so its up to you haow many eggs you want the older they will be but will be in a refrigerator

5. chickensrme

Jun 3, 2007
    Maine
    how mutch does it usualy cost to ship eggs

6. Poultryisgood

Poultryisgood Cooped Up

Jun 15, 2007
    give me a call 1-802-447-3012 now would be good so we can talk about this thanks!

Aj

7. chickensrme

Jun 3, 2007
    Maine
    ive decided not to do this i think its wrong that im taking advatige of you i need to save and find a way to pay for it myself and not depend on others to pay for me

Thank you so mutch for all the things you would have done i wil still ship you eggs if you want you can email me [email protected]

8. Poultryisgood

Poultryisgood Cooped Up

Jun 15, 2007
    if you say so bye

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by