1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wanted Frizzle Breed

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CherryChick, Aug 17, 2011.

1. CherryChick

CherryChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2011
    Indiana
    Looking for either a Polish Frizzle chicken, chick, or eggs. Or any other kind of breed that has the "Frizzle" Gene. I live in Northern Indiana. don't want to drive to far. Thanks [​IMG]

2. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    Do you mind them being shipped? [​IMG] You mentioned eggs, so I had to ask. I have a frizzled Polish male covering several females, plus I've got some frizzled Easter Eggers (all lay sky blue eggs) Fertility is excellent, and I've shipped as far as New Jersey with great results. [​IMG]

3. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    Is Coatsville Indiana close to you? That's where I got my hatching eggs, which are Polish Frizzle, and I hatched my beloved PJ from.....

[​IMG]

Let me know if you are interested, and I'll get you the lady's phone number.

Sharon

4. big m70726

big m70726 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 4, 2011
    AWWWW he is so cute I want one but my brother says I cant have one with the ones I have.

5. Honeysucklefeathers

Honeysucklefeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2011
    western KY
    Quote:I am interested in some eggs from your frizzled Polish male and a Polish female. Can you pm me and let me know if you have any how much and a photo of your roo?

Thanks so much!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by