1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WANTED - FRIZZLE COCHIN BANTAM EGGS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CritterCrazy, Nov 6, 2008.

1. CritterCrazy

CritterCrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 6, 2008
    So. Central Kentucky
    Hi! I am looking for some Frizzle Cochin Bantam eggs. Please let me know if anyone has some to spare.

Thanks,
    Shan

2. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    mine r on strike but i raise blue/black/splash. look me up come spring if u still r looking for any then.

3. timbofarms

timbofarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2008
    Humboldt/West TN
    Quote:Hey, I have some laying right now. Where are u from? I haven't never shipped eggs before.
    Thanks
    Timothy

4. CritterCrazy

Oct 6, 2008
    So. Central Kentucky
    Quote:Thanks for the reply. I'll look you up come spring, if I don't land any by then.

5. CritterCrazy

Oct 6, 2008
    So. Central Kentucky
    Quote:Hey, I have some laying right now. Where are u from? I haven't never shipped eggs before.
    Thanks
    Timothy

Cool! I live in south centeral Kentucky. I purchased eggs on Ebay before. They took small bubble wrap and wrapped each egg carefully. They then took some foam packing and packed all the eggs in a little packet of foam and tape (all nestled together). they filled the shipping box bottom with newspaper, tucked the little nestled pack of eggs in the middle, then packed news paper around the sides and top. The marked the box "Fragile" and "Hatching Eggs" and "Do Not X-Ray".

Where are you?

6. timbofarms

timbofarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2008
    Humboldt/West TN
    Thanks
    Timothy

Cool! I live in south centeral Kentucky. I purchased eggs on Ebay before. They took small bubble wrap and wrapped each egg carefully. They then took some foam packing and packed all the eggs in a little packet of foam and tape (all nestled together). they filled the shipping box bottom with newspaper, tucked the little nestled pack of eggs in the middle, then packed news paper around the sides and top. The marked the box "Fragile" and "Hatching Eggs" and "Do Not X-Ray".

Where are you?

Thanks! I'm from centeral west tn. 15 miles north of jackson, tn

7. CritterCrazy

Oct 6, 2008
    So. Central Kentucky
    Quote:Cool! I live in south centeral Kentucky. I purchased eggs on Ebay before. They took small bubble wrap and wrapped each egg carefully. They then took some foam packing and packed all the eggs in a little packet of foam and tape (all nestled together). they filled the shipping box bottom with newspaper, tucked the little nestled pack of eggs in the middle, then packed news paper around the sides and top. The marked the box "Fragile" and "Hatching Eggs" and "Do Not X-Ray".

Where are you?

Thanks! I'm from centeral west tn. 15 miles north of jackson, tn

Awesome! That is a 1 day ship or 2 day ship from me, when using USPS service. Do you have pictures of your frizzles? Please email me a price for your eggs. [email protected]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by