Wanted: Frizzle or Silky Eggs for Hatching -- Australia Only (Posting)

LaneyAngel

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jan 20, 2009
Australia
None of my chickens are actually laying at this current moment in time, so I'm wondering if perhaps there are any people in Australia who could sell me some fertilised eggs?

I would be most interested in Silkies or Frizzles. I love the incubating process, and caring for my eggs and little ones, and would love to do it again sometime soon.

I'm also interested in any other pretty breeds, like Pekin Bantams, Araucana (they're different), Sebrights, Yokohamas, Sizzles, Laced Wyndottes, Campines, or any other fanciful and pretty breed.

As far as layers go, if I buy any eggies, I'd be interested in Sussex primarily.

Some Easter Eggers would be different too... pretty blue eggs. Heh!

Mostly I don't have the ability to drive, so would need to be able to have postage available with overnight delivery. And my incubator is only small (holds 7 eggs), so I wouldn't be ordering too many at once... so for people who breed, I wouldn't be squashing your numbers too much!

I would order from the states but I don't think they'd let the eggs through somehow. And they might take too long to get here anyway!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom