Wanted Geese in Indiana

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by duck&chickencrazy, Jan 3, 2009.

1. duck&chickencrazy

duck&chickencrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2008
    Indiana
    I am still trying to find some geese, i really like geese and i would really like to have some more. I would really like to have African Geese but others are fine to. eggs, hatchlings, or geese under a year are what i am looking for.

2. Omniskies

Omniskies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Missouri
    I'm tentatively adding to a hold list I have for my Pilgrim eggs this spring.

None of them are laying right now and won't be until mid to late February. I should know fertility ratesby March.

I don't know how much I'll be asking per egg: probably around $5-7 or so each. It all depends on how good the fertility is and how crazy everyone starts laying.

3. ohioruss

ohioruss Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2008
    ohio
    I live around Dayton,ohio and I have some white embden and buff cross that I am selling, they were hatched in march of 2008, they are a very pretty bird and are really big.
    Russ

4. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I will be selling Toulouse eggs this spring. To see pictures go to the link in my sig. I will be selling them for about $4.00 each plus priority mail shipping. The most I can fit in a box is 5. If you would like some you can add your email to my egg waiting list on my website.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by