WANTED Good quality Bantam White Frizzles

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Minniechickmama, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Minniechickmama

Minniechickmama Senora Pollo Loco

Sep 4, 2009
    Minnesota
    I would like to find some hatching eggs for good quality Bantam White Frizzles. Temperament is important as well as appearance. I got some good chicks last year, but 3 of the 4 cockerels were nasty right from day 1 - they actually came at my hands with their feet right from the time I brought them home as day old chicks! The 4th one I kept, even though he wasn't as nice looking, but he is such a wimp he won't even breed the girls!
    So, if you have some good stock and would like to sell some eggs, please contact me via pm.
    Thanks.

2. BunnyMomma

BunnyMomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 17, 2010
    Olin, North Carolina
    Hi, I will have some eggs soon from my beautiful white Frizzle Pen. Right now it has been cold and gloomy and they have not been laying regularly. If you are interested send me a PM.
    Sincerely, Bunny

3. Lyre

Lyre Out Of The Brooder

Feb 28, 2012
    I, too, would sure like some of your white Frizzle hatching eggs. I am new here. I thought I had posted a reply earlier, but don't see it now, so may have done or not done what was needed to post. I have a Silkie mama broody right now and would like to see her have a couple of chicks to raise. And I want to add a white Frizzle or two to our family also.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by