Wanted Guinea Keets

simbee58

Hatching
10 Years
Oct 18, 2009
Where can I purchase Guinea keets in Palm Beach County Florida directly from a breeder? How many should we start with? Our son will raise them and then sale them at the S FL Fair for a school grade in January. Will probably keep a couple to raise and breed ourselves. My husband had Guinea Fowl in Palm Beach when he was a kid. They lived across the street from the Kennedy's. Joe Kennedy reported to the Police that the birds where on his property. Once he found out how beneficial they where in pest control on his lawn he stopped complaining.

Hi..
I don't know locally...but I had gotten an email from Ideal Poultry in TX about a wk and half ago that they were selling keets on special. I think had to buy 25 at about $2.14 each. I had ordered some std and banty chicks from them and was happy with results.
I have keets but bought locally here in MA...have 7 and love them.
Good luck...and I think that's a great school project !
Liz
Rochester, MA

hi I live in Polk City Fl. I raise guineas. They have a few bird swaps around your area. The farthest I have been with my keets is Macintosh Rd. Which it Plant City area heading towards Tampa. This is a great site you. If you look around on here you might find some one close.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom