WANTED- hatching eggs... BLUE Araucana or Americana eggs, more

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mufffin, Sep 8, 2009.

1. mufffin

mufffin New Egg

Sep 8, 2009
    I have my big incubator running, and would like to buy 2 dozen BLUE Araucana (preferred) or Americana hatching eggs...must be darker BLUE if possible!
    ALSO would like to buy 1-2 dozen BUFF CHANTECLER standard poultry hatching eggs, and maybe a dozen or two crele Pendescena, or blue wheaten Marans.

My incubator is a sportsman 1202, only holds 430 eggs!

Anna

2. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    are you at all interested in polish and frizzle polish and frizzle cochin cross silkie eggs? oR oegb bantam- wheaton and millie fluer eggs?

3. ILOVEFRIZZLES

ILOVEFRIZZLES Red Roof Hens

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    I have a dozen of Easter Egger hatching egg for $16 shipped they are blue/green.

4. emrldgrn1

emrldgrn1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2009
    Vass, NC
    I have two clean faced rumpless Auracana Roos covering my EE hens. They all lay blue eggs. (a rare green) My roos are Blue and the other White with gold, black, and blue splash. If you are interested let me know.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2009
  5. Ytailhunter

Ytailhunter Out Of The Brooder

Sep 17, 2008
    Massena NY
    I have two pens of true rumpless tufted araucana, Possible colors would be Blue,White, Blue duckwing,Black, BBR, or splash,Heres some pic's of egg's and Birds[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] My egg's are selling for $30.per dozen + Shipping

6. Atlchick

Atlchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    I have a dozen mixed colors blue/green/pink EE eggs ready for shipment ($18 includes shipping). I will probably have enough for a dozen blue only eggs in another week or so. Here's a picture:
    [​IMG]

7. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hi, I have my 3rd hatch of Ameracauna eggs from Dipsy Doodle Doo hatching now in the incubator. Her eggs practically hatch without the incubator....Their hatching rate is incredible and she is a fantastic packer.

Please pm me if you need more information.

Here's her latest posting:
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=243402

Thanks and have a blessed day!

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by