Wanted Hatching Eggs Citra, FL

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Tamitch, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Tamitch

Tamitch Out Of The Brooder

Feb 5, 2018
    Citra, FL
    i am looking for some hatching eggs to test out an incubator that I acquired secondhand. I am in Citra, FL And I just need some fertile eggs to make sure the incubator holds temp and humidity for the entire cycle before placing any delicate or expensive eggs in it. I had been using 2 DIY cabinet units but I haven’t needed that kind of space lately so I found a Farm Innovator 4250 secondhand.

2. SilkiesnFrizzle

SilkiesnFrizzle Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Lakeland, Florida
    I'm in Lakeland....I breed Silkies and Pekins but do have fertile eggs from my big layer girls.

3. SilkiesnFrizzle

Sep 23, 2012
    Lakeland, Florida
    I'm in Lakeland....I breed Silkies and Pekins but do have fertile eggs from my big layer girls.

4. SilkiesnFrizzle

Sep 23, 2012
    Lakeland, Florida

5. SilkiesnFrizzle

Sep 23, 2012
    Lakeland, Florida

6. Tamitch

Tamitch Out Of The Brooder

Feb 5, 2018
    Citra, FL
    A local farmer provided me with 29 mixed chicken eggs, they quit incubating them and just sell them for food now. And a friend was able to get me 6 khaki Campbell eggs and 6 mixed chicken, so my incubator is full. I am just waiting to candle them this weekend to see what is fertile.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by