Wanted: Hatching Eggs (different breeds listed in post)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by GothChick, Nov 15, 2010.

1. GothChick

GothChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Hi,

I am once again looking to add some eggs and want to see what everyone has and hopefully I can find what I am looking for. I don't have a ton of money to spend but I do have some extra cash and figured I can always use new eggs. LOL! Here is what I am looking for...

Black Copper Marans

Ameraucanas

Araucanas

Button Quail

Cortunix Quail

Also I am looking for meat bird eggs or any mixed breed layers that people have just to try out for fun. Thanks!

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I have 14 or so button quail eggs in the turner right now, plus I should get another 3-5 tomorrow. They are $10 including shipping if you're interested [​IMG]

I also have 2 BCM eggs from one of my girls who has finally decided to start laying.

And I believe you remember my layers? I have 5-6 more from the barred rock girl. Most likely they are pure BR. If you want all eggs listed (plus any other mixed eggs I find) I'd send them for $15 total (shipping would be more [​IMG])

3. GothChick

Sep 5, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Yep! I wasn't sure if you would have more available or not. I am in love with my current batch of eggs from you! I have a total of 4 button quails that just hatched and more are pipping! I will probably have to wait till around the 28th to get the eggs because that when the ducks should hatch. I think if I add more eggs to my current scatter hatch I have going on, it might get to dirty in the incubator because I wont have a way to clean it in between. I was planning on PMing you once I had the bator open. I just like seeing what people have on here available. It's so interesting to find new breeds. I also want some coronation sussex and some blue laced red wynandotte eggs someday but they are so dang expensive and being a stay at home mom doesn't allow me such luxuries.

4. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    They are very expensive, but they shouldn't stay that way forever [​IMG]

Just let me know when you're ready, I've gotten 3 eggs from the BCM now, so I guess she has finally started [​IMG] Now if she'd only talk her sisters into the idea I'd be happy [​IMG]

Buttons are laying fools and I think my BR hen is the only one still laying on a regular basis. The goofy bantams, OEG, and lakenvelder girls are sneaky and keep hiding their eggs [​IMG]

And of course the ducks, I haven't found their nest since I stole all the eggs a week ago [​IMG]

5. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Goth Chick we pray that we will have coronation sussex available in the spring.....Our flock is growing and not yet laying but progressing nicely. If you want to be kept on a wait list, please send me a pm.We have BCM's but they are in a little slow down right now.... Hope you are well and have a blessed day. Nancy

6. cherylcohen

cherylcohen The Omelet Ranch

Sep 18, 2009
    SF East Bay CA
    Quote:Nancy how exciting I forgot you were going to do coronations, I have 16 babies now that I hope will turn out nice...we will have to compare notes!

7. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    I have button quail eggs right now. I ahve them from pens of spalshes, Tuxedos, wilds and other colors. I can get you almost 20++ eggs for $15 shipped.

8. GothChick

Sep 5, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Thanks everyone! I think I have enough quail eggs now. I had a lot of people PM me with eggs available. If anyone has an assortment of any of these breeds please let me know. I only need like a couple of each breed.

Black Copper Marans

Coronation Sussex

Araucanas

Turkens

Meat Birds

9. cherylcohen

cherylcohen The Omelet Ranch

Sep 18, 2009
    SF East Bay CA
    I would contact Wynette (PM her) she has what I consider the best black coppers, I just hatched some from her...they are awesome!!!

10. GothChick

Sep 5, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Thanks. I got my 6 Olive Eggers from her. They were older eggs that ended up not being claimed so she sold them for $20 with shipping and I have a beautiful little Olive Egger chick now!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by