1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Wanted: hatching eggs from pure White Silkies

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Midwest Feather Wrangler, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Midwest Feather Wrangler

Midwest Feather Wrangler In the Brooder

Mar 12, 2018
    Missouri
    Ready to fire up the incubator and looking for fertile hatching eggs from a quality flock of super fluffy bearded pure white Silkies.

ButtonquailGirl14 likes this.
  2. Speedychicken27

Speedychicken27 Songster

Mar 5, 2018
    Michigan
    II have been looking for eggs to it has been really hard to find. Good luck hope you find some

3. morganalefae

morganalefae Head nut at the nut house

May 2, 2017
    Leicestershire UK
    good luck I hear good pure white silkies hatching eggs are hard to get. have you tried a hatchery? maybe even ebay? either way good luck!

4. Midwest Feather Wrangler

Mar 12, 2018
    Missouri
    Thank you. I usually have eggs from my white silkies but I need a few more, mostly to replace the older roosters because they shoot more blanks than bullets these days.

5. Midwest Feather Wrangler

Mar 12, 2018
    Missouri
    Thanks. I prefer private breeders. Though Cackle Hatchery does put out some decent Silkies. Been ripped so many times on Ebay eggs I'm leery.

6. morganalefae

morganalefae Head nut at the nut house

May 2, 2017
    Leicestershire UK
    Sorry u have had it bad with eBay I'm lucky I live in the UK now so have not had issues with sellers or hatching eggs.. I did end up with a black silkie Brahma cross tho as the lady breed pures and crosses.

7. Wolfefarmyard

Wolfefarmyard Songster

Aug 18, 2017
    Gansevoort, NY
    Hello, I have some bearded silkie eggs, if you're still interested.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: