Wanted: Hatching eggs in NY for Students! Preferrably EE or Amer!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by danrut101, Apr 29, 2008.

1. danrut101

danrut101 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    Hi all,

I have a teacher that is in need of some eggs for a school project. I sent her eggs but the PO has lost them. I will refund her money and hope I can buy her some from someone local to donate to the school. She would like to have 16 ~ 20 eggs. Either hand delivered to her school or picked up at your place. She is in Medusa, NY 12120.

Thanks,

Danny D

2. danrut101

Apr 9, 2008
    The teacher is at Greenville Middle School, Greenville, NY 12083. Someone help me help the students there.

Danny D

3. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Well I don't have those breeds. But I have some bantam salmon faverolle x silkie mixed eggs. You can have them for $5 plus the cost of shipping if you are interested. They have been very cute babies. Most have been frizzled due to the silkie roo being frizzled. I can post a pic of some babies if you are intersted.

Marie

4. danrut101

Apr 9, 2008
    Thanks Marie,

But I was hoping to get some EE's close to NY. Hopefully local so we could exclude the shipping damage/delay.

Anyone else willing to help me out in NY?

Danny D

5. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    I have EE chickens and some barnyard mixed up chickens they are all together. I am in Ga. Is that to far for shipping them ???

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by