1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

wanted hatching eggs, peeps, or chickens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by flowerhensowner, Jul 15, 2011.

1. flowerhensowner

flowerhensowner Out Of The Brooder

Jul 7, 2011
    Northeast Ohio
    Any rare breeds plz let me know what you have I may be interested if you are in ohio I will pick up if not I'm ok with having them shipped thank you for your time

2. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    I have Black Australorps, Buckeyes, and silkies. I sell hatching eggs, and can ship. Later this year I will also have Dark Brahmas and Speckled Sussex plus Silver Lace Wyandottes.

3. HatchingFever

HatchingFever Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2011
    I have amazing barred olive eggers I will sell them for 2 dollars each and 12 dollars shipping

4. xlboergoats

xlboergoats Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2010
    Arp, Texas
    We breed and show Marans. We have Black Coppers, Blue/Blue Coppers, Splash, and Cuckoos. We hatch every Sunday night and Monday. We ship out on Monday and Tuesday. Contact us for more information.

Ernie Haire
    Arp, Texas

5. TheFarmMama

TheFarmMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 4, 2009
    Stafford, VA
    I've got beautiful La Fleche, Golden Lakenvelders, and a ton of other breeds if you're interested, check out our website to see our full list http://www.TheFarmMama.com . Let me know if you find something you like [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by