*WANTED* HATCHING EGGS!!!

cwade

In the Brooder
7 Years
Nov 13, 2012
Delphi, Indiana.
Alright guys, I talked to my wife the other night and I told her that we need more birds (we only have 4 hens and a rooster all polish except a RIR hen, and they are a couple years old). Then I told her I wanted to fill the incubator. She gave a quick OK! Which suprised me, maybe it was because she was busy with something else at the time.

Anyways I need hatching eggs. Looking for eggs from good quality breeders. Not wanting cross breeds. Not into showing yet. But will be sometime in the future. So if you have show quality I guess that would be ok. Also would like to be NPIP and AI certified but I guess not mandatory.

This is what im looking for: around a dozen each

Blue Laced Red Wyandotte
Barred Rock
Lavender Orpington
Heritage RIR

Let me know what you got and how much $$. I have paypal. Im also from the north central part of Indiana if close enough I can pick up or willing to pay shipping.

Last edited:
Alright guys, I talked to my wife the other night and I told her that we need more birds (we only have 4 hens and a rooster all polish except a RIR hen, and they are a couple years old). Then I told her I wanted to fill the incubator.

She gave a quick OK! Which suprised me, maybe it was because she was busy with something else at the time.
Oh dude, Im surprised too, everytime my hubby TELLS me what we are doing I cant say Im in the mood to agree
tongue.png

Good luck! Hope you find your eggs!

Lol. Ok I guess that did sound kinda bad. I didn't really TELL her. It was more of simply saying in a conversion to see what she would say

Back
Top Bottom