Wanted:Hattrick,lavender and splash!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by feather leg farms, Sep 2, 2009.

1. feather leg farms

feather leg farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2009
    Salisbury, NC
    HATTRICK
    I am really wanting a hattrick but our friend wants 100 for hers. I know thats what they go for but if i could find one a little cheaper that would be great. I will also take chicks and eggs. The pitbull killed my two black ones.

lAVENDER SHOW SILKIES
    I will take whatever you have in the lavenders.

LAVENDER AND SPLASH SHOWGIRLS
    Same here as the lavender show silkies!

2. blueoval1

blueoval1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Raleigh N.C.
    Hattrick is a breeder not a variety of silkie. Hattrick has great birds but they arent the only ones. Are you looking for a bird with a Hattrick line or a silkie that looks like the ones on Hattricks website.

Who is your friend I might be interested in some of hers.

I have a very nice white cockerel for sale.

3. purplefrog

purplefrog Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2009
    Independence, Virginia
    I have a couple of nice roos but they are not from Hattrick. I also have a couple of nice silkie chicks in blue.

4. feather leg farms

Jun 25, 2009
    Salisbury, NC
    I would like to have a hattrick but i really don't care if it isn't. I know they aren't a breed. I had two hattrick babies before they got mauled.

How far are you from Salisbury,NC?

What colors are the roos?

5. purplefrog

purplefrog Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2009
    Independence, Virginia
    I am about 2 hours from Salisbury. I am heading to Greensboro next week to the fair - Central Carolina Fair for the poultry event on September 10. The roos are just 7 months old. I will have one at the show. They are both black.

6. LilPeeps

LilPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    SE Mass
    If you would like some HatTrick birds, you should get in contact with them. That's the only way to be sure of what you're getting. http://www.hattricksilkies.com

There aren't many self blues up to show standard. If you really insist on getting your hands on some, be prepared to pay $500+ per bird. They're still a work in progress. Here's one that sold on Eggbid last year: http://www.eggbid.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=1213066786

You're
    going to have just as hard, if not harder, a time finding good lav SGs. There are a few breeders on here with decent splash SGs.

7. blueoval1

blueoval1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Raleigh N.C.
    I also have a very nice splash roo from Bobbi Porto she has some of the best birds in the country look her up. And let me know if you are interested.

8. feather leg farms

Jun 25, 2009
    Salisbury, NC
    R U serious? I AM LOOKING FOR ONE! YEY!

9. muzzles&nuzzles

muzzles&nuzzles Out Of The Brooder

Jun 17, 2009
    MI
    If my friend had a hattrick hen that came directly from hattrick and wasn't bred with any other bird I would hand her 120.00 say thanks and run like heck. [​IMG]

That pic of the lav silkie on egg bid was "to-die-for".

Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  10. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    $120? I've seen HatTrick Silkies go for way more than that. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by