1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WANTED - Here we go again... Silkie eggs for sale? I'm in NY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Mom2Munchkins, May 19, 2009.

1. Mom2Munchkins

Mom2Munchkins Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Upstate NY
    After much deliberation with my 6 year old, she would like to find a dozen or so silkie eggs. She just will not give up on this silkie idea of hers. LOL We have 2 silkie chicks now, from Dipsy Doodle Doo. We bought 6 eggs and got 2 chicks from them. I think they're 6 weeks old now without looking at the calander. Then we ordered 6 more eggs from someone else. One is still in the incubator, 1 blood ring, and 4 scrambled (thanks USPS) So how much would someone want for a dozen+ silkie eggs, mixed colors would be good. We don't need any guarantee as to what color they'd be, as long as they're silkies. Hoping they would be shipped a week from today, Tuesday the 26th. Please PM me if you have any to sell reasonably.

Here's a picture of Hannah with one of her white silkies. Don't mind the messy hair and dorito face. [​IMG] I know I have better pics, just not loaded on the computer yet.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  2. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    You might want to put "wanted" in your title. It almost looks like you have silkies eggs for sale instead.

3. chickencoop31320

chickencoop31320 Have bator, will hatch

Sep 24, 2008
    Southeast Georgia
    I sent you a PM [​IMG]

4. emmalynn

emmalynn Silkies Sebbies OEGBs

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    Where the 6 from me? So sorry only 1 is developing if they were mine. Was the packaging not so great? I had only shipped once before.

5. Heather J

Heather J Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2008
    If you're still looking I have white and blue silkies. I could collect 12-ish to mail out Tuesday, but there will be white frizzled cochins in the mix because they all lay in the same pen (I rotate colors with specific roosters in a breeding pen every day so they have a couple breeding days a week so they should be pure). $16 shipped

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by