Wanted in Belgian D'Uccle (aka Mille Fluers)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by spotsplus, Dec 19, 2009.

1. spotsplus

spotsplus Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    Franklin, MA
    I recently lost a bird who was very special to me- a black D'Uccle pullet that I raised from an egg. She was the replacement for a Mille Fluer pullet that got killed by a hawk so I am very sad to have lost both girls to factors beyond my control.

I am looking for eggs (6) or young chicks or very friendly adults or juvenile D'Uccles that are SHOW quality. Nothing wrong with pets but I might like to show my girls in a show or two in the future if I wanted to. Pullets or hens only. I would love to find either black, lemon yellow or Mille Fluer with a lot of white.

I can pick up in the New England Area and will be going down to NJ after Christmas.

Please contact me if you have any eggs (it's too cold to ship so you'd have to be close enough for pick up) chicks, junior or adult pullets or hens. Will consider shipping.

Tammie

2. wwmicasa1

wwmicasa1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2008
    Wingshadows Hacienda
    Tammie,

I have MF hatching eggs & started birds. I will have Black & Blue Mottled hatching eggs in early Spring. Here is a link to a thread that shows some of my breeders. I know I live in CA but I do ship in the event you can wait a few months.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=277144

3. spotsplus

spotsplus Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    Franklin, MA
    Beautiful birds! I will have to check back in a few months [​IMG]

Tammie

4. mbrobbins

mbrobbins Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    I have porcelain belgium d'uccle eggs. THey have been laying for a couple of months now, and so far fertility is hi. I will ship 12+ eggs for $18 Also have some serama, and silkie eggs. I have birds that hatched from eggs that I bought from Mo., Tn., and Ga so they are well diversified bloodline)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by