1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wanted in Cedartown (Northwest), Ga.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by spotnapp, Feb 26, 2008.

1. spotnapp

spotnapp Out Of The Brooder

Sep 22, 2007
    Cedartown, Ga.
    My 13yo. son is looking for more chickens to add to his flocks. He is wanting a Buff Orpington rooster and maybe a couple hens, Light Brahma hens, Dominekker hens, Silky &/or Cochin hens or pairs, and anytype of free or cheap laying hens. Prices need to be reasonable since he will be buying them with his own money, and the only money he makes is from his chickens. He takes very good care of all his chickens and hopes to have his own chicken farm when he gets older, so they will have a very good home and be spoiled rotten.

Thanks so much,
    Karie

2. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    Are you looking for bantam or standard brahmas?

3. spotnapp

spotnapp Out Of The Brooder

Sep 22, 2007
    Cedartown, Ga.
    Sorry, forgive me for not clarifying on the sizes. We're pretty new to the chicken "thing" still, so am still clueless sometimes, LOL! We only want the standard size breeds. Thanks so much!
    We're actually going today to pick-up some white leghorn hens for my son's "laying" pen. So, we're both excited to be getting new birds!

Thanks,
    Karie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by