Wanted in Colorado.....

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Isisranch, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Isisranch

Isisranch Out Of The Brooder

May 27, 2008
    Strasburg, Colorado
    I need chickens, chicken equipment, would like an inexpensive incubator. Starting from scratch so need just about everything! Thanks

2. DuckyBoys

DuckyBoys Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Well, Like I offered Featherwood - I will be MORE than happy to share chicks with you if I hatch all 22 of these cochin eggs. I only want a couple of hens for substitute broodies and a few eggs. I just put them in on Saturday though - so won't be here for 19 days!

Lemme know. [​IMG]

3. corancher

corancher Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    I am hatching all kinds of chicks, turkeys, ducks, & guineas. I am in Calhan. Pm me and let me know how many and what kind you are looking for.

Ann

4. Isisranch

Isisranch Out Of The Brooder

May 27, 2008
    Strasburg, Colorado
    Quote:That would be good, someone told me to vary the ages of them? What do you think? Maybe find one or two layers and then a few young ones. Impatient for them eggs ya know!!! Email me when you have them?

5. featherwood

featherwood Out Of The Brooder

May 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Im in Black Forest. I have a ton of chicks right now. I have Buff Orpingtons, Buff Cochins,
    Barred Rocks, Buttercups, Ameraucanas, RI Whites, Dark and Buff Brahmas, and some Pekin ducklings...and more coming available for a few weeks. Strange enough, I had a lot of requests for cockerels, so I have a bunch of pullets. Still a few cockerels.

Anyone?? [​IMG]

6. corancher

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    Wow. Black Forest that's really close. I didn't realize we had so many members in Colorado. We have enough people to do our own swap. [​IMG]

7. HollyInColorado

HollyInColorado Out Of The Brooder

Apr 20, 2008
    Colorado
    I have a new incubator I would be happy to sell you. PM me and we can discuss the details.

I am in Black Forest too. Ann, I think a swap is a great idea! I have a few close friends who are very into chickens, and I think they would LOVE a swap in this area.

8. featherwood

featherwood Out Of The Brooder

May 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Hi Holly~
    Was wondering when you would pop on. Everyone should join waterfowl junkies, people can swap on there and it is for people in Colorado. Duh, I know...I started the group.
    But I am inviting you all to join if you would like.

http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/waterfowl_junkiesCO/

9. DuckyBoys

DuckyBoys Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    I wanna be in the swap as well! [​IMG]

CO is looking up! [​IMG]

I joined the Yahoo group.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2008
  10. corancher

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    Holly

Your selling your bator? No better results or you have a spare?

Okay, looks like we can start taking about a swap. I'll start asking my bird loving friends if they have any interest and if we get enough people maybe we can start picking a place and date.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by