Wanted in Colorado.....

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Isisranch, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Isisranch

Isisranch In the Brooder

May 27, 2008
    Strasburg, Colorado
    I need chickens, chicken equipment, would like an inexpensive incubator. Starting from scratch so need just about everything! Thanks

2. DuckyBoys

DuckyBoys Songster

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Well, Like I offered Featherwood - I will be MORE than happy to share chicks with you if I hatch all 22 of these cochin eggs. I only want a couple of hens for substitute broodies and a few eggs. I just put them in on Saturday though - so won't be here for 19 days!

Lemme know. [​IMG]

3. corancher

corancher Songster

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    I am hatching all kinds of chicks, turkeys, ducks, & guineas. I am in Calhan. Pm me and let me know how many and what kind you are looking for.

Ann

4. Isisranch

Isisranch In the Brooder

May 27, 2008
    Strasburg, Colorado
    Quote:That would be good, someone told me to vary the ages of them? What do you think? Maybe find one or two layers and then a few young ones. Impatient for them eggs ya know!!! Email me when you have them?

5. featherwood

featherwood In the Brooder

May 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Im in Black Forest. I have a ton of chicks right now. I have Buff Orpingtons, Buff Cochins,
    Barred Rocks, Buttercups, Ameraucanas, RI Whites, Dark and Buff Brahmas, and some Pekin ducklings...and more coming available for a few weeks. Strange enough, I had a lot of requests for cockerels, so I have a bunch of pullets. Still a few cockerels.

Anyone?? [​IMG]

6. corancher

corancher Songster

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    Wow. Black Forest that's really close. I didn't realize we had so many members in Colorado. We have enough people to do our own swap. [​IMG]

7. HollyInColorado

HollyInColorado In the Brooder

Apr 20, 2008
    Colorado
    I have a new incubator I would be happy to sell you. PM me and we can discuss the details.

I am in Black Forest too. Ann, I think a swap is a great idea! I have a few close friends who are very into chickens, and I think they would LOVE a swap in this area.

8. featherwood

featherwood In the Brooder

May 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Hi Holly~
    Was wondering when you would pop on. Everyone should join waterfowl junkies, people can swap on there and it is for people in Colorado. Duh, I know...I started the group.
    But I am inviting you all to join if you would like.

http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/waterfowl_junkiesCO/

9. DuckyBoys

DuckyBoys Songster

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    I wanna be in the swap as well! [​IMG]

CO is looking up! [​IMG]

I joined the Yahoo group.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2008
  10. corancher

corancher Songster

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    Holly

Your selling your bator? No better results or you have a spare?

Okay, looks like we can start taking about a swap. I'll start asking my bird loving friends if they have any interest and if we get enough people maybe we can start picking a place and date.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: